Last updated: November 19, 2021
- “Affiliate” means any person, firm, corporation, partnership (including general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships), limited liability company, or other entity that now or in the future, directly controls, is controlled with or by or is under common control with us.
- “Applicable Law” means any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes, ordinances, regulations, rules, opinions, and other official releases of or by any government, or any authority, department or agency thereof which are now in effect or which may come in to effect.
- “Person” means an individual, corporation, partnership, joint venture, limited liability company, organization or corporation, trust, association or other legal entity.
- “Personal Information” means information that is unique to you and may include your name, your home or other physical address, your email address, your telephone number, and other information that identifies you.
- “Service” means the Site together with any other products or services which we make available to you through the Site.
- “Site” means the website located at www.rcbrubber.com.
- “User”, “you,” or “your” means the Person accessing or otherwise making use of the Service.
- “User Information” means the Personal Information that you provide to us in order to make use of the Site or the Service.
- Personal Information we collect about you.
- How we collect Personal Information about you.
- Our use of your Personal Information.
- Our security procedures concerning your Personal Information.
- Our communications with you.
- Your obligation to provide accurate Personal Information and to correct inaccuracies in the Personal Information you provide to us.
3. Information We Collect About You.
3.2 Information from Third-Party Sites. In order to display information to you or to facilitate your access and use of the Service, we may collect, on your behalf, other Personal Information from third party websites that you link via the Service.
3.4 Technical and Navigational Information. We may collect your computer browser type, Internet Protocol address, pages visited, location preferences, identification numbers associated with your personal devices, date and time stamps of transactions, average time spent on our Site, and other interactions with the Services. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
4. Our Use of Your Personal Information.
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us as necessary (i) to provide the Service to you, (ii) to respond to your inquiries about the Service or provide you with updates regarding the Service, and (iii) to offer or suggest other products, services, or promotional offerings that we believe may be of interest to you. We may provide your Personal Information to our third party service providers as necessary to provide the Service to you. We may use your Personal Information to improve and personalize the Service and any other related service, including future products and services which we may offer to you.
5. How We Share Your Personal Information.
We may share Personal Information about you as follows:
- With your consent and approval provided through your use of the Service, to our trusted third-party service providers, as necessary to enable such trusted third party service providers to support our provision of the Service to you;
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of our stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process;
- To improve our Site or the Service;
- Non-personalized, anonymous data may be aggregated with data from other users and other data sources and may be collected and shared with partners or for marketing purposes;
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties;
- In an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Site’s users or the general public; or
- As otherwise required by Applicable Law.
We may share your personal information: (a) with our Affiliates; and (b) with third party service providers that perform services on our behalf, solely for purposes of providing such services. We use a third-party service provider to improve our online performance and/or to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may use information about your visits to the Site to trigger real time interaction or customize this Site.
6. “Do Not Track (DNT)” Browser Signals.
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and third parties. Currently, neither the Site nor the Service recognizes or takes any automated action in response to browser “do not track” signals.
7. Social Media Platforms and Websites.
Additionally, in the event that any one part of the Site or Service offers a message board or any other interactive or feature or platform of a social or public nature on a website administered directly by us, please be aware that these areas may allow you to publicly post, and share with other users, certain messages, content, or other information (e.g., stories, pictures, ingredients, tips, etc.). Although we may take certain precautions to protect those who use these areas of our Site or Service, we encourage you to be wary of giving out any Personal Information in such public forums. The information you post can be collected and used by people you do not know. We cannot guarantee the privacy and safety of these areas and are therefore not responsible for any information you choose to post. Your use of these features is fully at your own risk.
8. Information Collected from Children.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our Site or Service and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our Site. We will share your messages with those within our organization that are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period or discard it, but your email address will not be used for any other purpose.
10. Confidentiality and Security.
We restrict access to Personal Information collected about you through the Service to our employees, our Affiliates’ employees, our authorized and trusted third party service providers, or others who need to know that information in order to provide the Service to you or to conduct our normal business operations. While no web site can guarantee security, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information collected via the Site or Service. We protect our databases with various physical, technical and procedural measures and we restrict access to your information by unauthorized persons. We also advise all our employees about their responsibility to protect customer data and we provide them with appropriate guidelines for adhering to our business ethics standards and confidentiality policies. While we implement these and other security measures on the Service, please note that 100% security is not always possible. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
You may opt out of having your Personal Information used to contact you for certain commercial purposes. Users who no longer wish to receive our promotional communications may contact us by email to be removed from our lists. Be sure to include any contact information that you want removed from our promotional contacts list, including physical addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses (If you use more than one e-mail address, send your opt-out e-mail from each of your e-mail addresses.) If you receive any online newsletter or similar promotional e-mail communication from us, you will always be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any purchase of our products or use of our Service, or responses to requests for information you pose to us either through use of a Service or by other means). In addition, we may continue to use de-identified information for the purposes of maintaining and improving our Service.
If you want to opt-out of receiving any communications from us, or if your personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code or postal code, phone, email or postal address), you may correct, update or delete/deactivate your personally identifiable information at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Links to Other Sites.
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH HOW SUCH THIRD PARTIES COLLECT, STORE, USE OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
FOR EEA AND BRAZIL RESIDENTS ONLY:
14. Lawful Basis.
If you provide Personal Information on this Site to seek further information and ask questions about our Service or products, we will rely on our legitimate interests in assisting you and answering your communications as the legal basis for processing that Personal Information.
15. User Rights with Respect to Personal Information
As a data subject you have specific legal rights relating to the Personal Information we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities described in this Policy. We will respect your individual rights and will deal with your concerns adequately.
The following list contains information on your legal rights which arise from applicable data protection laws:
- Right to rectification: you may obtain from us rectification of your Personal Information. We make reasonable efforts to keep Personal Information in our possession or control which are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us.
- Right to restriction: you may obtain from us restriction of processing of your Personal Information, if:
- You contest the accuracy of your Personal Information for the period we need to verify the accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of processing rather than erasure of your Personal Information;
- we do no longer need your Personal Information, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or if
- you object to the processing while we verify whether our legitimate grounds override yours.
- Right to access: you may ask us from us information regarding Personal Information that we hold about you, including information as to which categories of Personal Information we have in our possession or control, what they are being used for, where we collected them, if not from you directly, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable. You may obtain from us one copy, free of charge, of Personal Information we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each further copy you may request.
- Right to portability: At your request, we will transfer your Personal Information to another controller, where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract. Rather than receiving a copy of your personal data you may request that we transfer the data to another controller, specified by you, directly.
- Right to erasure: you may obtain from us erasure of your Personal Information, where
- the Personal Information are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You have a right to object further processing of your Personal Information (see below) and execute this right object to the processing;
- the Personal Information have been unlawfully processed; unless the processing is necessary:
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing from us;
- in particular for statutory data retention requirements;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to object: you may object – at any time – to the processing of your Personal Information due to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In this event we shall no longer process your Personal Information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds and an overriding interest for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you wish the erasure of your Personal Information or the restriction of its processing by us.
- Right to lodge a complaint: In case of an alleged infringement of applicable privacy laws. You may lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country you live in or where the alleged infringement occurred.
We will try to fulfill your rights request within 30 days. However, the period may be extended due to specific reasons relating to the specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
In certain situations, we may not be able to give you access to all or some of your personal data due to statutory provisions. If we deny your request for access, we will advise you of the reason for the refusal.
In some cases, we may not be able to clearly identify you on the basis of your Personal Information due to the identifiers which you provide in your request. In such cases, where we cannot identify you as a data subject, we are not able to comply with Your request to execute your legal rights as described in this section, unless you provide additional information enabling your identification.
In order to exercise your legal rights, please notify us by email at email@example.com.
If you believe that the processing of your Personal Information infringes your statutory rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the state of your residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
16. Sensitive Data
We do not intend to process special categories of Personal Information concerning you (“sensitive data”). We will not intentionally collect sensitive data and would only receive it if you choose to provide it in free form text. Sensitive data refers to Personal Information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation.
17. International Transfers of Personal Information
Under specific circumstances, it may be necessary for us or our service provider to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the EEA and Brazil, as applicable. Any transfers of Personal Information into countries other than those for whom an adequacy decision regarding the level of data protection was made by the European Commission, as listed on http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm, occur on the basis of contractual agreements using standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or other appropriate safeguards in accordance with the applicable law.
18. Storage of Personal Information.
In general, we will delete the Personal Information we collected from you if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, we may be required to store your Personal Information for a longer period due to requirements by law. All Personal Information we collect from you is stored within a secured infrastructure, with support of external suppliers as described in Section 5 of this Policy.